Majority Online Courses
Obtaining approval to teach a majority online course at UMW (that is, a course which is 50% or more online) is a two step process:
- You must submit a signed majority online course proposal to the Distance & Blended Learning Committee.
- Once the online course proposal is approved by the Distance & Blended Learning Committee, you must submit a signed Online Course Authorization Form
Majority Online Course Forms
- Application Instructions
- Majority Online Course Proposal
- Course Proposal Appendix
- Online Course Authorization Form
Suggestions for Completing the Majority Online Course Proposal and Syllabus
- Suggestions for Developing Your Online Course (PDF)
- Student Support Services: Information for Your Online Syllabus The Distance and Blended Learning Committee is pleased to offer faculty this resource to add to their online-course syllabi. Here you will find a description of the student resources available at UMW. The committee encourages you to simply copy/past this information into your syllabi.
Majority Online Programs