- At- Large
- 2022 Paul Fallon (Associate, ENLI, CAS)-Chair
- 2023 Michael Benson (Assistant Professor, THEA, CAS
- College Representatives
- 2022 Shumona Dasgupta (Associate, ENLI, CAS)-Secretary
- 2020 Rachel Graefe-Anderson (Assistant, COB)
- 2021 Jane Huffman (Associate, COE)
- Provost (or their designees): (Associate Provost for Academic Affairs John Morello)
- Vice President for Enrollment Management (Kimberley Buster-Williams)
Registrar (Rita Dunston)
Associate Provost for Academic Engagement and Student Success (Timothy O’Donnell)
- Student non-voting representatives (2): Denise Naughton
2.6.1 The committee consists of five faculty members: one representative from each college and two appointed from the faculty at-large. The committee also includes the following nonvoting ex officio members or their designees: the Provost, the Vice President for Enrollment Management, the Registrar, and the Associate Provost for Academic Engagement and Student Success. In addition, two students appointed by the President serve as nonvoting members.
.1 Evaluate academic policies, procedures, and standards on an ongoing basis, formulating recommendations as necessary to maintain policy consistency among colleges, fair and equitable treatment of all students, and the overall academic integrity of the University;
.2 Study and recommend actions concerning all matters of academic policy including, but not limited to, the policies governing academic standards, grading, course registration, transfer credit, course evaluations, the length and scheduling of classes, the academic calendar, and international academic affairs;
.3 Recommend changes in the academic policies to the University Faculty Council;
.4 Evaluate and recommend actions concerning all university academic services including, but not limited to, academic advising and retention programs, readmissions, internships, disabilities resources, and international student services;
.5 Review admissions practices of the University; and
.6 Perform other duties consistent with its charge as assigned by the University Faculty Council.
Next meeting dates (2020-2021):
Dec 3, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
later meetings TBA