- Fall Proposal Review Meeting: October 7th at 4:00 PM in Trinkle Education Lab (formerly Trinkle 217).
- Remaining Fall 2013 meetings will be posted, as needed.
- 2015 Janie Lee (Assistant, CAS) – Secretary
- 2016 Will Mackintosh (Assistant, CAS)
- 2016 Dave Stahlman (Assistant, CAS) - Chair
- 2017 April Greenan (Assistant, CAS)
- 2017 Jennifer Magee (Lecturer, CAS)
- Keith Mellinger (Associate, CAS), QEP Director
2.8.2 The committee’s duties are to:
.1 Study and recommend to the University Faculty Council procedures and criteria for approval, deletion, and alteration of course offerings meeting the first year seminar requirement;
.2 Review and approve or reject proposals from the various departments for courses to be designated as first year seminars;
.3 Review at its discretion the frequency of offering and general relevance of courses so designated and make recommendations for changes as appropriate;
.4 Perform any and all additional duties, such as evaluating transfer credit, pertaining to this committee at the request of the committee chair;
.5 Make information available regarding the procedures and deadlines for proposing courses to the general education committee; and
.6 Perform other duties as assigned by the UFC.